Tuesday 3 December 2013

W7 Professional Brush Set Review

I fancied some online shopping on Amazon and I came across these brushes, they are W7's Professional Brush Set which include 12 different brushes. The set was £3.49 (excluding P&P) so I wondered whether they'd actually be any good, and surprisingly they are for the price!

L to R- Eyebrow Comb and Brush, Brow Spool, Sponge Applicator, Lip Brush, Large Squared Liner Brush, Angled Liner Brush, Fan Brush, Small Flat Shader, Medium Flat Shader, Large Flat Shader, Small Powder Brush, Large Powder Brush.




They come in a smart, leather roll so makes it easier to store them or take them on your travels.













I hate when brushes shed but these haven't as yet and don't look like they will, they're also really soft which I wasn't expecting when I see the price.

I'm quite chuffed with this little purchase, it could've done with a soft crease brush and maybe a foundation brush to make it even better but for £3.49 you can't really complain.

I'd recommend this set for anyone who's just starting to build up their makeup collection, it's a great start and a fab alternative to more expensive brushes like Real Techniques and Mac.

Thankyou for reading!

Speak Soon!♥ 

*This product was bought with my own money and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment