Tuesday 3 December 2013

November Favourites

I'm not even kidding, this year is going WAY too fast and the year is almost over...

I love sharing my monthly favourites with you but they're coming round too quick now!

This month I have a few new products that I've been loving :)

Makeup Brushes

First is my W7 Professional Brush Set which I will do a review on soon. My favourite brush out of the set has to be the Angled Liner Brush because it can be used for my eyebrows and used to apply gel liner to the top/bottom of the eyes to create a thin, precise line.




I'm also loving my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.This brush is ultra soft and great for really buffing in your foundation, I find that their Expert Face Brush is quite similar to their Buffing Brush so if I am deep cleaning one, I'll use the other. Price: £8.99







Hair Products



I though I'd try something new because my Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner has run out so I purchased Inecto's Shampoo and Conditioner, in my opinion the two products (Inecto and Argan Oil) work equally well and both leave my hair feeling soft and manageable.








I have a thing for having sets of products so I wanted to try their Dry Shampoo too, it works fine and leaves the hair feeling and smelling lush! However, it doesn't last very long as I have to use a lot of product each time  I use it for it to work properly.






Foundation 




I've changed my foundation back to Rimmel's Match Perfection because I found Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation to be more summery and shimmery for Winter time. Price: £6.99







Concealer



I've heard alot of people talk about Collection's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer and wow I know what they mean, it covers blemishes and dark under eye circles so well! Price: £4.19




Powder




Another product lots of other bloggers/YouTubers have been raving about is Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder, it stops any unwanted shine and makes the skin look great. Price: £3.99







Eyeliner



MUA's gel eyeliner has also landed on my favourites this month because I find it looks great on the eyelids and I absolutely love it. It comes with a thin brush which works absolutely fine with it but I prefer to use my W7 Angled Liner Brush! Price: £3






Thankyou for reading, and I'm going to try post more often I've just been SUPER busy lately:)

Speak Soon 

*All prices are based on those at Superdrug, products may be cheaper/more expensive elsewhere*

No comments:

Post a Comment