Saturday 12 October 2013

Tag, Tag, Tag!


Favourite thing about it? I love layering up and going out; then coming in, getting your pyjamas on and sitting next to the fire.

Favourite drink? I've recently developed an unhealthy obsession for coffee, the smell makes me so happy.

Favourite scent/candle? Either sweet vanilla or cherry (which is my favourite of all time, I am obsessed with anything cherry scented)

Best lipstick? I've just ordered Revlon's Colour Burst Lipstick in the colour Sienna (055) which I'm very excited to try out, I've started to like my MUA Wild Berry lipstick too.

Go to moisturizer? Definitely my Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturizer,it's just popped up on my September Favourites post.

Go to colour for the eyes? I love warm, neutral shades in Autumn, them sort of colours just set off your outfit.

Favourite outfit to wear? Either a fluffy jumper paired with some skinnies or a skater dress with some thick tights. Then a big, warm coat with a cosy scarf.

Autumn treat? I think I'm going to treat myself to a new winter coat, but I'm struggling to find one I like that no one else has and will keep me warm. (HELP)

Favourite place to be? I love my bed all year round but during autumn/winter time I love just coming home, getting some comfy clothes on and sprawling on my bed. Or in the morning when it's so cold you just want to stay in bed for that 'extra couple of minutes' which end up being a lot longer!

This is the first time I've done a tag and I quite enjoyed it!

I tag all you autumn lovers :)

Speak Soon ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment