Wednesday 23 October 2013

No one likes dry, chapped lips!

It's getting colder and for many it means we get dry, chapped lips because of the cold :( I hate having them so I have a few products to hopefully stop it happening...



I have two high-street drugstore ones. I heard all the rave about Maybelline Baby Lips so I made the time to go to my local shopping center and purchase them. Luckily at the time I went they were 2 for £5 (£2.99 each) in Superdrug so I bought the 'Cherry Me' (I love anything cherry if you didn't already know) one and the 'Hydrate' one.





I can't actually describe how good these work, if your lips are already dry then I'd recommend the 'Hydrate' one because it instantly repairs and gives them their moisture back. If you just want to prevent them from chapping and still want some colour on your lips, I'd recommend the 'Cherry Me' one or any of the other tinted ones like Pink Punch. You can feel the sugar particles in the 'Cherry Me' one and I quite like the texture of it instead of the usual slippy slidey feel.





I have a slightly more expensive one which you may have seen in Miley Cyrus' music video of 'We Can't Stop'. It's called EOS Lip Balm, I have it in strawberry sorbet and it smells so good, there are a range of different flavors/scents. It's quite small for how much it costs but I really wanted to try it out, it has a nice texture too. It instantly gives moisture to your lips and makes them look so nice! I



I'd recommend these products for autumn/winter if you don't want dry, chapped lips :)

Thankyou for reading!

Speak Soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment