Tuesday 25 February 2014

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review

Finally, I got my hands on Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette last month EEEEK!

The palette comes with 12 gorgeous shades that are a mixture of mattes and shimmers. This is a great palette for creating neutral looks and smokey eyes! It also comes with a double ended Karma brush which is great quality too. 

From L to R: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout.

For a smokey eye I use the colours: Foxy (inner corner of eye to brighten), Bootycall all over the lid, Pistol built up on the outer corner of the eye and then Blackout through the crease and slightly smudged under the lower lashes. 

For a girly look I use the colours: Foxy (inner corner of the eye to brighten), YDK all over the lid and Verve through the crease and underneath the eye creating a more innocent, brighter look.

You can purchase this palette here!

Hope you enjoyed and thankyou!

If you like these sort of things, please follow this blog it would make me so happy :)

Speak Soon

*This product was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment