Wednesday 8 January 2014

Sleek's i-Divine au naturel eyeshadow palette review!

Hello again,

I've been looking for a natural eyeshadow palette for the colder season and this palette seemed like a great one to choose. There are 12 different colours with a mixture of shimmery and matte colours.

From L to R: Moss, Bark, Mineral Earth, Regal, Noir, Nougat, Nubuck, *Cappuccino, Honeycomb, Toast*, Taupe and Conker. 


*These colours are hard to see (sorry!)

My favourite colour out of this palette is the 'Taupe' colour, it's one of the shimmery shades and slightly reminds me of M.A.C's 'Satin Taupe'. It looks gorgeous on the eyes and is perfect for a warm winter look. 

For a smoky eye look I use the shades 'Nougat', 'Nubuck', 'Moss' and 'Noir' and blend the colours with a soft crease brush(I use my M.A.C 217 Brush).

The shadows in this palette are really pigmented and are good quality, I'd recommend them! (Price £7.99)

Check out Sleek's website for more: http://www.sleekmakeup.com/

Hope you enjoyed and thankyou!

If you like these sort of things, please follow this blog it would make me so happy :)

Speak Soon

*This product was purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment