Tuesday 17 September 2013

I got a delivery!

As you may have seen from my previous post, I love deliveries! The same day I got my MUA products, I received another delivery which I was even more excited about...

I finally got my Real Techniques brushes!



I went on Amazon just to have a nosey (finding new beauty products) when it came up as 'Recommended' for me. Straight away I clicked on the link and it brought the Core Collection Kit on for £16.49!! 

I received it the day after (the perks of Amazon Prime) and they are my favourite beauty product I own now. The brushes are so soft and they work fantastically, I can't big them up enough. They are designed by Samantha Chapman and she created a video to give you a guide on how to use them. Click the link below if you want to have a look.


There's 4 brushes (from left to right) : - Contour brush, Pointed Foundation brush, Detailer brush and Buffing brush. It also comes in a handy case to protect them or show them off (like I've put them on the picture above).

I highly recommend these brushes and for £16.49, they're such a bargain.

Thankyou for reading, speak again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment